Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

Freshly emptied garbage cans.  What is it about that feeling of a new shiny white bag in the kitchen garbage?  It smells of plastic and cleanliness.  I could almost wedge my much-too-large body in that tiny can, and just sit in it all day, basking in the glory of removed banana peels and dirty napkins.  It's just so hard to find the time to take out the trash.  A million excuses jump into my brain and demand my attention away from the overflowing bomb in the pantry.  Living in Seattle, home of the land and free of the brave, the environmentalistations insist on recycling everything from Fruit Loop boxes to floss.  You wouldn't beLIEVE how fast the recyclables pile up.  And yet, I still find ways of storing more and more, thus further delaying a trip to the garbage cans outside.  If it wasn't for Spencer, who knows what state our home would be in.  Surely not Washington State.

No comments:

Post a Comment